I want to thank Ally from My Little Piece of Quiet so very much for her nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m overjoyed to have been nominated and I truly am in awe of the support she has given me. I love reading her posts about all things introvert related and at the end of the day it’s like talking to a friend! I think her blog is perfect for anyone to read because there is always something to relate too! (You should check out her blog as well!)
The “rules” to accept this award are below:
Display the award on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Share seven facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs (and include links to them)
Here are seven facts about me:
- I’ve recently started running, Tae Kwon Do and swing dancing. I find it extremely enjoyable and I can’t imagine what I did before I started these three activities!
- I’ve never been without a pet. I’ve had (or still currently have) dogs, cats, chickens, goats, geckos, hermit crabs, birds and whatever stray animal that has waltzed my way!
- I love reading and knitting. Currently I’m trying to teach myself to knit a little tiny Hulk because of a dream I had!
- What I desperately want to do is to travel the world! I want to see new places and experience new things!
- I’m learning Italian on my own. It’s such a beautiful language and it is so similar to Spanish and French!
- I love hiking and being in the trees. I’m not a fan of cities for more than a few days…Cities make me feel closed off from nature. I like seeing the natural world rather than the man-made world.
- I have a habit of watching a movie or reading a book several times in the course of a week or two because it just makes me happy! Currently I have been re-watching and re-reading Pride and Prejudice (2005).
Here are my 15 nominations (in no particular order):
- The Savvy Survivalist
- See, there’s this thing called biology…
- Authentically Aurora
- Feminine and Feline
- Seven Years in a Drawer
- Harsh Reality
- write meg!
- I last in Wanderlust
- Crafty Travels 17
- The Dad Letters
- Nurse Loves Farmer
- INFJ Ramblings
- Socially Awkward Geek Girl Is Happy
Thank you again Ally for the nomination. I’m so thankful!