Thank you so much Ally for this nomination! I am ecstatic to discover that you, and others, enjoy reading my blog! Especially since I love writing on it! I really appreciate the nomination and can’t thank you enough for it also! If I could I’d nominate you as well, but given how you nominated me… Can a thank you suffice? Again, I’m incredibly grateful for the nomination and appreciate you taking time throughout your day to not only read my posts, but to comment on them as well!
- Post an image of the award
- Thank your nominator
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Comment on the blogs so they know of their nomination
- Write a brief description about your blog
- Write 1-2 pieces of advice for a new blogger
- Provide a link to the original BRA post
A brief description of my blog:
A blog dedicated to the life and times of an introverted student. Mainly about being a “Scrubs” student with a goal to be a Nurse Practitioner, I started writing this blog when I realized that no one else chronicled their journey through nursing programs, applications and classes. I wanted to learn about how the program is and what the classes were like but the only response I got was that, “it’s really hard and competitive.” So Scrubs and Stuff was born! But because life is not all about academics, I added in other “stuff” too, like book reviews, Bible verses, feelings, trips and travels, and anything else that I happen to do as well.
I started blogging almost a year ago when I started the last portion of my nursing pre-requisites; especially when I started classes to be a Nursing Assistant. Since then, I have met wonderful people on my blog site like Ally, Kim, and Aurora. Their prayers, comments and hope helped me through any and all the troubles and I hope that you check out there blogs too!
Advice for a new blogger:
- Always comment back to people who comment on your blog. Maybe it takes you a day or two, but always comment back. Show your readers that you appreciate the time it took for them to read your work, and comment to you about it. It is common courtesy and respect and oh so important!
- Write about something you are interested about. Don’t write something to see how many “likes and comments” you can get. Write about your passion, about something genuinely interesting. Your writing automatically becomes more fluid and more thought provoking. It’s similar to how you should live your life, by being yourself instead of saying and doing things to become “cool” or “popular”.
Some fantastic blogs I’ve nominated:
- Authentically Aurora
- Ramona Crisstea
- Not Another Tall Blog
- Dear Kitty Some Blog
- *Small Town Girl*
- The Savvy Survivalist
Please know that I greatly enjoy reading your blogs and appreciate your posts! You do not need to feel obligated to accept the nomination, just know you made an impact on me and I thank you for it! 🙂
Have a wonderful day!